JOYS
- road trips and entire days spent with my James
- playing with my nieces and nephews - I LOVE it when they come running to the door, hollering my name, and running into my arms for a big hug. I LOVE it when they argue over who gets to sit next to their Aunt Jessi.
- my mom's great attitude and prognosis for future good health.
FEARS
- breaking my leg / getting hit in the shins by a line drive softball / not being able to ski...
- being silly / ungrateful / insensitive / reckless / frivilous ... I SHOULD be more fearful of being tardy too!
- letting familiarity and comfort replace passion and romance
GOALS
- future family
- realizing James' school and career goals
- zero credit card debt
CURRENT OBSESSIONS / COLLECTIONS
- crochet snowflakes and stuffed animals - my last project was making baby "Ellie-phants" stuffed elephants for Ellie, Bree, Carter & McKayla
- I have almost finished my 50-State-Quarters collection - should be able to finish up this year!
- packing up our stuff and 'packing out' our junk
FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I am a butterfly for Halloween this year.
- I'm definitely not a morning person.
- I show James I love him by getting up with him in the early morning to be sure he gets breakfast. That's true love.
Tag! You're it! - McKayla D., Rachelle T., Kim W., Sarah H., Cami W.