Utah Jazz Draft Party - June 28, 2012

The Utah Jazz host an NBA Draft Party at the Energy Solutions Arena every year.  We usually go because they offer free hot dogs and a Bees baseball ticket.  James had class, so Linc and I went to the arena without him. Lucky for him, Lincoln is already free to the Bees game, so James can use his ticket voucher.  We're going to a baseball game in July! 

We ate hot dogs, got our picture taken with THE BEAR and the Jazz Dancers, the Bear got us with silly string and Lincoln got his picture on the Deseret News website. He also got a balloon giraffe. Whew! Busy!

Bear got us with silly string!
Lincoln's black balloon giraffe.
Bear is only the most famous, most awesome mascot ever!
The photo booth had a green screen background and Lincoln got his picture taken with the Jazz Dancers - this is how the print they gave us looks.
And this is how the picture on the Deseret News website looks. I had to really search to find it. The news article has a little link that says, View 27 photos.  And Lincoln's picture was #23. The caption said, "Utah Jazz dancers pose for a photo with Lincoln McCaluy as fans enjoy a draft party at the Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City Thursday, June 28, 2012 during the NBA draft. (Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News)"  Makes me laugh because I spelled Lincoln's name for the photographer, apparently he couldn't read his own handwriting!

And a fuzzy cell phone picture of Linc with the Jazz logo in the background.  Lincoln did really well.  He loved watching all the people and walking up and down between rows of stadium seats.  He ate a few bites of hot dog and bun and some orange that I smuggled in.  He fell asleep as soon as we left the building in the stroller.  Linc woke up as I put him in his carseat, but he fell back asleep before I got the door shut.  I think he'll have a really good time at the baseball game!